Thursday, February 28, 2008

Grey Area

















I sometimes wish I was a more 'black and white' sort of person. I have a penchant for over-analysis.

I respect and appreciate a wide variety of viewpoints and lifestyles. I value diversity.

I like multiple choice better than true/false. I like fill in the blank better than multiple choice. Essay is my exam of choice. With essay there can be multiple angles, multiple possibilities, and more than one right answer.

Maybe if I was able to see things more as black or white I'd be a more decisive person. Been seeing shades of grey lately.

This was the view facing west after the latest snowstorm of this long cold winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by! Comments are welcomed, and while I may not always respond here, I'm happy to pay you a visit.

While comments are invited, links to commercial websites are not, and comments containing them will be deleted.

(Note to spammers: Don't bother. Your comments are promptly deleted. Hiding in older posts won't help - they're moderated.)